Exploring beyond the Garden City: Singapore
The Garden City has a charm and vibe that never fails to enchant the traveller’s soul. The sizzle of Singaporean cuisine, the gracefulness of the Merlion statue which stands tall, the awe inspiring Waterfront promenade, the verdant beauty of the Gardens by the Bay waits to greet you. Even better, visiting Singapore is super easy, and obtaining a Singaporean Visa is even easier. To obtain a Singapore tourist visa online, follow the below steps:
- Fill the Singapore visa form.
- Ensure that your passport has a validity of 6 months from the date of arrival in Singapore.
- A covering letter from the applicant mentioning the reason of travel and dates of travel, addressed to ‘The Embassy of Singapore / The Consulate General of Singapore’.
- A leave letter from the applicant’s company on the company letterhead.
- Please ensure that all the documents are in English. If not, then official translations of the documents should also be attached.
- If the applicant is residing on any other address than mentioned on the passport, then the residential proof copy should also be attached.
- If you are a first time traveller to Singapore, then there is a need to attach income tax papers of last 3 years along with bank statements of last 3 months.
- It will be good to attach the confirmed bookings of your hotel in Singapore.
- Little India: Nothing is more satisfying than finding an alcove of your hometown when you’re miles away.
- Singapore Flyer: A ride on the Singapore flyer is a once in a life time experience. There’s no reason why you must miss this.
- Hainese chicken rice: Local food plazas endorse this dish as Singapore’s most famous dish.
- Shopping: For the Shopping fanatics, Orchard Street is a must visit.
- Nightlife: Clark Quay is a mecca for people who love to celebrate the glories of the night. Let the garden city enthral you with its magic; customize your Singapore holiday packages today!